عن هذه الوظيفة
Coordinate with CBO’s, beneficiaries and stakeholders to conduct microbusiness component activities
- Conducts Community outreach through all approved channels for the relevant beneficiaries from the microbusiness component to polarize beneficiaries
- Conducts interviews with target beneficiaries and community members at various levels to meet the donor’s requirements
- Arranges and follow up, in and off the field, with beneficiaries, prospect beneficiaries, mentors, community members, CBO’s, partners and any relevant stakeholder to ensure working within procedures assigned by the project.
- Follow-up on training and capacity building activities for beneficiaries and prospect beneficiaries to ensure working per the relevant project’s plan.
- Conducts feasibility studies in the field with applicants and recommend the prospect businesses for financing to ensure proper selection.
- Maintains a comprehensive list of beneficiaries, progress and follow up activities for reporting to component leader and project manager to ensure the process is according to the project’s plan.
- Archives and file all relevant paperwork as per approved process and procedures to meets donor’s requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken).
- 3-5 years.
- Experience working within Livelihood projects.
اعلان توظيف صادر عن مؤسسة نهر الاردن