عن هذه الوظيفة
HR Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the accurate and timely processing of employee payroll, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations and update and maintain payroll data in the software.
- Enters and updates payroll data on HR software (MenaItech).
- Prepare all the letters related to payroll such as bank letter, embassy letter, and so on. (Miscellaneous requests).
- Maintains a report of employees’ annual and sick leaves on a weekly basis and the attendance.
- Assists the payroll supervisor in calculating employees’ salaries considering overtimes additions/deductions.
- Calculates employees per diems for business trips.
- Gathers and examines timesheets to ensure their validity.
- Performs all tasks before the pay run to ensure that staff members are compensated and notified on time (deduction emails).
- Archives and documents all payroll reports.
- Maintains accurate employees’ reports including changes in salaries, benefits, and bank information.
- Assists in the administration of the employee’s benefits including the separation.
- Generates payroll reports as needed.
- Drafts volunteer’s contracts based on the approved DGR for the paid volunteers and based on the host department request for the unpaid volunteers.
- Enters and updates volunteers’ data on HR software (MenaItech).
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports related to Volunteers to ensure updating managements.
- Drafts IKEA contracts based on the approved job requisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- 2 years of experience in MenaItech.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken).
- 0-2 years of experience.
· Strong MS Office experience specifically with MS Outlook, Email, Word, Excel and Calendar.
- Ability to organize, multitasks, prioritize and work under pressure.