عن هذه الوظيفة
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Finance Officer | Retail | Jordan Head Office
The Finance Officer is responsible for assisting the Assistant Financial Controller in preparing financial reports of the stores achieved objectives.
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget for the store to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues.
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary.
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures for the store.
- Develop Monthly financial closing (budgetary control, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations and reports when required.
- Develop and process payroll accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Business Administration, Commerce or any other Relevant field.
- 0-2 year Experience in the same field.
- Professional Usage of Microsoft Office.
- Good Level of English.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.